We design and build Automation Systems for a wide range of applications and industries. Our engineers utilize years of experience at the forefront of manufacturing and assembly design to maximize our customer’s production potential.
Our capabilities include:
- Automatic component loading and unloading, such as buckles, Velcro and webbing
- Stacking and Bagging systems
- PLC or PC based control systems
- Touch screen interfaces
- Fiber optic detecting circuits
- Cold, hot, and ultrasonic cutting systems
- Fully equipped CNC machine shop
- Utilize Auto CAD, Solidworks, and Mastercam programs
- Custom clamping fixtures for all programmable sewing applications
Automation Video Examples
To see examples of past automation work done by Schroeder Sewing Technologies please request access and we will provide you with a unique login.
At Schroeder Sewing Technologies we can help you with the level of automation you need.